POWER YOGA: A WAY TO OVERALL FITNESS AND WEIGHTLOSS
Lose all that extra flab the Power Yoga way, which has gained a lot of worth because of its easy adaptability quotient. The term is used to make the original form more accessible to western audiences. The basic principle that works for this type of workout, involves coordinating the breathing with a progressive sequence of postures. This dual synchronization produces intense internal warmth and a generous, purifying sweat that cleanses the whole system which includes muscles and organs. The end result after a Power Yoga session is a body with enhanced circulation, light and strong, and a calm mind.
Power Yoga in its adaptability is taken as a general term to describe a dynamic, fitness-based directive to Vinyasa- style yoga. The main reason for its popularity today across various countries is because it gives you a workout involving the whole body, along with strength building, toning, flexibility and functional movements.
It is now one of the most modern forms of yoga, incorporating all the techniques of Yoga and mixing it with today’s need of weight loss and fitness. This upbeat and fast paced yoga session has gained much of its popularity with all age groups and can even be carried out at your comfort and in your very own space.
Power Yoga and its advantages for you:
1. It burns a good amount of calories with every workout session.
2. Boosts strength and flexibility in gluteus and in other inactive muscles.
3. Improves strength, stamina and makes your body leaner and more toned.
4. It works to reduce the overall level of tension and stress.
5. Makes the mind more focused.
6. Enhances the rate of metabolism.
What is more resourceful for you, a good cardio session or Power Yoga?
While cardio workout will focus more on your calorie burn rate, Power yoga will systematically workout your muscles and will help tone and restructure them giving you leaner muscles.
Power Yoga is very effective for losing podginess because not only will it burn calories but will also help build leaner muscles. By increasing the metabolism rate, Power Yoga ensures that your muscles tone and develop more strength over a period of time.
Getting too cranky by including just cardio might burn a lot of calories for you but does not necessarily include only fat burning. Excessive cardio may deplete your muscle reserves which can affect your strength and agility in the long run.
Add Power Yoga to your existing workout plan:
1. If your goal is to lose weight and get a toned body, start by adding 2 sessions of Power Yoga in the week. If you are someone who goes for more of cardio then inclusion of Power Yoga will make a great companion for you. A combination of both will work equally well for weight loss plans.
2. If you lift heavy weights or if you are a runner, Power Yoga can help lengthen your muscles by stretching exercises. It will improve the overall flexibility of the body and make you leaner even in cases where you have no requirement for any weight loss.